Guam International Coastal CleanUp
WHEN: Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 7am
WHO: All Guam residents encouraged to participate. This event is hosted by the Guam Coastal Management Program and the amazing site leaders at this year’s sites! Contact Marilyn Guerrero at 477-9647/66 for more info.
WHY? Marine pollution affects our island community and the marine life in our surrounding ocean. Help keep our island beautiful by doing your part on Sat. Sept, 21st. Guam will join 91 other countries in the 2019 International Coastal Clean-up. This event qualifies for service learning credit.
WHERE: Clean-up sites listed below.
- Tarague Beach, Scout Beach
- Tanguisson Beach Park
- Paseo de Susana Park, Hagatna
- Adelup Shore
- War in the Pacific (Asan Shore)
- Asan Cut (Dive cleanup)
- Hilton to Pacific Star Hotel, Tumon
- Jimmy Dee’s Paradise Beach Resort, Tamuning
- Piti Santos Memorial Park/ Tepungan Bay
- Marbo Cave
- Dadi Beach/ Dive Locker
- UOG Marine Lab
- Ensa Beach, Yona (South shore Pago Bay)
- Francisco Perez Beach Park, Yona (Pago Bay)
- Tagachang Beach, Yona
- Ipan & Talofofo Bay
- Agat Shore & Agat Cemetery
- Inarajan Bay
- Nimitz Beach Park, Agat
- Fouha Bay
- Merizo Shore
- Turtle Cove, Yona
Guam Nature Alliance Calendar
Save the date for upcoming events for you, your friends, and family to connect, respect, and protect our island environment.